I remember paying for sex when I was married. At first it's because I was still addicted to fucking different pussies each punt but then I found a few that had really good techniques plus they're a 9/10 in looks so I started becoming their regulars instead of rolling the pussy roulette.

The dangerous part of becoming regulars to young hot WLs is that once they start to have the feels for you they suddenly ask you to be their boyfriend. I had to discreetly reject one hot Taiwanese WL just because I only wanted to fuck her and not ruin my marriage at the time. I would never end a marriage just because of another woman.

Back to the topic - the only time I can't get hard is if the WL is super fat & ugly, or the WL refuses to create some sort of sexual chemistry. Never had an issue with mental blockage - I guess it's because I trained myself over the years to not be gullible and to not engage in things that can make me gullible. I don't feel guilty for "cheating" sexually because I don't share the view of "the sins of the flesh", but if my emotions towards my partner fades because I'm drooling over another girl then of course I would feel guilty about it.

It's all in our childhood traumas that got brought over subconsciously through our adulthood. Fix that trauma of being emotionally abandoned and damaged and you'll start enjoying life. Just don't start having the thoughts of leaving your family for a young but promiscuous WL lol