So as I was getting the very mechanical and disappointing bj by a Thai girl Monday, my mind started to wander back to that magical winter day when I first punted at an AMP. In the US they have Asian massage parlours with table showers (oh I miss those !) That are used to filter out and clean up the clientele. Anyway out of the blue I decided to cross that threshold of paying for sex after reading several reviews and talking to friends on the sly about places with doorbells. The location was Bali spa and the girls name was JJ. Does anyone else remember the first ml/wl they were with and how it went? Lol. Just to be honest this woman was so incredibly beautiful without having kps. I first had the table shower, she dried me off and plopped me into the jacuzzi for a few minutes then a few minutes in the sauna. I can remember how nervous I was due to several factors. We get back into the room and she gives me a decent back massage for another five minutes and then the lights go really dim and she says....do you like the JJ? I push myself off the table and see this lithe girl of a size five with American C cups that are definitely fake but my cock gets harder than honor's calculus. I turn to face her and she rubs this body I only dreamed of and down she goes to take me in her mouth. I think I exploded several minutes later and she swallows it down sand came up to whisper in my ear. Next time you fuck JJ? Was the best 160 bucks I ever spent