Had a great session today with Momo, a super-busty Japanese girl just arrived in Sydney.

LOOKS and BODY
Momo is mid 20s and from Tokyo
Only 150cm short but packs a lot of woman into that 150cm.
She is like a little sporty 4 cylinder SUV that packs all the features, extras and power of a 6 cylinder sedan but everything is more compact.
Super-busty all natural E cup boobs, nice big round bum – classic hourglass figure.
Very soft and smooth pale white skin, and shaved pussy.
Pretty and cute face. I love her long hair but mostly I love her smile and her full pouty lips that I just couldn’t stop kissing.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Definitely an experienced girl.
Very confident and good skills but still very natural and GFE with no mechanical routine.

DFK and DATY
Momo has the best set of lips for kissing and better still she loves to kiss and kiss and kiss. Very passionate DFK.
Nice shaved pussy and enjoys DATY humping and squirming and moaning very naturally.

BBBJ
Excellent BBBJ technique.
This girl is a pro and knows what to do with a hard dick.

FUCKING
Momo is a very energetic and passionate fuck.
Mainly GFE but can get PSE too when the intensity increases.
I would say she is like a horny girlfriend who loves to fuck.
Her big natural E cup tits are perfect to suck on in cowgirl position and her nice big round bum is perfect to pound and grind against in doggy position.

ROUND 2?
Round one was long and sensual and intense so we just had a few minutes left to chill out for the last few minutes.

OVERALL
If you loved Mayu then you will love Momo - very similar body type - but Momo is smaller - same features but more compact.
If you love a small girl who is all tits and arse and has a cute face and is an energetic GFE fuck, well Momo is definitely a top choice.
She is only in Sydney for 2 weeks.