Wechat:twinklestar227

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $70 1 hr + $100 B2B

Size/shape: Natural D's

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided: Massage, B2B, NHJ.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I go to 227NS pretty often and saw that there was a new girl Gina on the roster today.
Was weary because the photo was labelled "Similar to". And I might be a bit more anal about this, but I don't think Gina looked that similar to the photo. I was bit disappointed because she isn't usually the type I like but one good sign was I could tell her assets were as big as advertised (at least D's)

Part 1: Made some small talks, but not too much. She said she's been in Aus for 8 years, and her english wasn't bad.
She used a lot more oil than my other experiences and the massages themselves weren't great or bad, just alright.
She asked me to turn over about half way through, and I thought we were going to part 2, but turned out to be more massage on my legs and arms. This was alright, although felt a bit awkward for me.

Part 2: after wiping the oil with towel, she offered extras. She offered HJ for one pineapple or B2B NHJ for two pineapples. Up to this point, I was underwhelmed and was considering just the HJ and count my losses. But those D's were tempting and so decided to go for the B2B option.
This was where things turned for the better.
She took her clothes off and behold natural D's which until at this point, I thought must've been enhanced.
Did some nipple play and amazingly she provided some spanish action too.

Didn't take too long before she drained me.

Overall, really good service and would visit her again.