Back in the early days of my punting, to suss a new place out, I would go to a new place either legit or not and just say “ I don’t wear underwear” had a few shops say “ strip off leave underwear on” and I would say sorry don’t wear them. Some would bork at it, others wouldn’t. The ones that didn’t I knew were a bit more open to it. My regular ML was pretty much legit working in a shopping center parlor. Not young but not old. One day I chubbed up and went to do the right thing and covered it with my hands and apologized. She told me it was ok pulled the towel back and went to town. This was the first time an ML had done it, needless to say I was hooked and best of all, no charge for extras. From that point on I was in every two weeks like clock work. As things progressed I experimented with touching over the clothes which she ok with and eventually her pants down and upskirt. One arvo we went full service as she was getting real hot and I went for broke bent her over the table. The whole time some old duck is getting a legit massage next store. Every now and again I’ll try a Legit store and pull the no underwear trick to see. Worst that happens is I get a proper massage. Takes longer to build rapport but sometimes the divid ends are awesome. Got a legit girl over the line while I was away in Melbourne a few months ago. It’s always the best when they give in to their desires