Quiet Saturday afternoon approaching long weekend, and just finishing lunch with a friend at Burwood.

**** CORRECTION **** the lady i saw was COCO, not YOYO!! Excuse the mistake on title.

Little buddy has occasional pussy craving, so I thought may as well trying this Girlsclub incall again. I had one encounter few months back with a girl at South Strathfield, and it was alright (ended up with threesome).

Opted for the pricier service. I’m gonna put a disclaimer here that if you don’t have bit of cash to splurge, you may not find her to be a valuable punt compared to shops with similar prices. I personally found the value to my session, but ymmv.

Went to the address and entered the premise as directed. Saw the lady with skimpy outfit, and she’s by no means not attractive, however everyone has very different perspective of beauty (so you may not find her pretty / attractive).

I’m guessing she’s around mid 30s, size 8, with natural C cups, bit of belly, however really great personality and attentiveness to service.

Off to shower, she joined me to wash me and blowing me for a good 3-4 mnts before i suggested we move to bed so we dont catch cold lol.
BBBJ included in the pricing, however I asked for CIM(extra) after getting pampered with the slurpy slurpy yummy (as she called it). 15 mnts of bbbj and i blew my first load in her mouth.

Rested for a bit (by resting I meant lots of dfk, cock teasing, and groping every flesh we could find on each other). Off to round 2, she put on a stocking which she suggested me to tear it after (gee, such a waste &#129315. Lots of position we had, but I had to admit the missionary was the best out of them all due to her tightness. Spending the next 30 mnts plunging her, and finally blew in the rubber to complete the 2nd running!! Her reaction, moaning, and noise added so much excitement to the session, nothing felt fake or forced during our one hour of fucking and fucking.

Overall it’s a very great session (slightly pse) with a curvy asian lady. I had good fun due to her personality and eagerness to service me.
WIR? Perhaps, however depending on how do I feel on the day.

Been tempted to try girl no21, but the price got me thinking so many times