YMMV on this one. I have seen a lot of other reviews from those who agree she has the best WL face to those who think she is overhyped. So that is your warning before we dive in.

Firstly, Yug's photo posted here is a real representation of her:
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...EW-ONLY/page64
Formally M Lolli

Breasts: B/C's
Height: 165?
Shaved: Trim
Services offered: Full service. GFE.
Others: Never tried her english, her Chinese has this weird Taiwan accent. But she says she is Malay...hard to tell this one boys. Anyone know? I reckon she is Chinese.

WIR? Yes. Lara is my usual actually when nothing is around. I think I get better service as I am repeat customer...see below why I think repeat customer gets better treatment (service).

Looks: Will always be subjective but for me she is different to other WL. She isn't cute, she isn't pretty, she is "beautiful". Has this actress level look to her with make up done and from most angles. Some bros in ginza multithread agrees she has the best face BUT I warn, I have seen a few people say overrated face so YMMV clearly. Her face suits me, and she is probably the most beautiful face I have seen on WL. She is not cute etc type. (see above photo).

Body: Normal body, not gym fit, not skinny. I think she could do better effort here in my view. also when you meet her she wears this oversized shirt. So you may not like this here.

Service-style: GFE but here is where I think people will like her or not. My first time meeting her she was very cold. Basically you go in and you start showering, she doesn't chat. Feels like a job for her. But I have seen her multiple times now due to her beautiful face I do get a different level of service.

Her BBBJ is up there, it is fantastic GFE style, soft, small mouth takes it all in. She does not use tissues. DFK no problems.

Attitude: Again...i don't blame bros who think she is cold. First time same for me, but she does warm up. She isn't ice princess like C Coco. But she isn't those warm friendly girls either. You need to chat her up, warm her up and she will be more open.

Summary: Overall, there is a reason why she is my go to when I don't see anything new on menu. I know what I get. Good service, beautiful face. She is more GFE style, not PSE. She changed recently from M Lara to S Lara I assume she isn't getting the revisits. But it is hard when Ginza adding 4 - 5 new people almost daily. I think if she was at N5M or somewhere else she would get more business I reckon, she does deserve it.

So yes, depends on what you want. You want service, hot body maybe pass. If you want CIM to a "beautiful" face and different to the pretty/cute WL's give lara a try. Booking at least easy compared to others!