Phone: 0488 888 310

Rates: 280

Size/shape: 7

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: bbbj, DFK, cowgirl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The place - Room 7

The girl - Young, but I would classify her looks as below average. Body is shapeless, probably like 34/32/34 with body fat. Attitude is the worst I have seen in recent years. She makes it very clear that she's there for a job. No expression, no smile, just want to get it over and done with. She also has a very strange personality.

Main event - Entered into the room, not much interaction. Said hello and went straight into shower. No activities there. Then went to the bed, I tried to start some conversation to reduce the awkwardness, but it's like hitting a brick wall. Something like "Do u listen to music?" No. "U watch Japanese series when u rest?" No.

OK so maybe she's not there to talk, let's hope the job is done properly. Quick mechanical Catbath, and mechanical bbbj. She does do a lot of DFK but also mechanical. DATY is a no. Started with CG, then I just did what I had to do finished with mish. Still got about half hour left, so asked for second, she said not enough time. Then I ask for CIM, she said it takes too long.

Probably one of the worst punt, don't remember one that comes close. For shops which I have no expectations, I wouldn't bother to remember or write a report. Places like 533 I just go up for a quick offload if I drive pass. For those places to keep staff like Chika, I would have no complaints.

There's another post about Chika, similar experience as what I had.