Date visited: August 2022
Establishment: 42 Gladesville, Nightshade
Name: Kiki
Ethnicity: Singapore
Breasts: E natural
Price: $220/45min

After seeing a line up girls made up of mostly girls that I've already been with (Boa, Sunny, Aaliyah, EE), I decided to try Kiki. She looks quite cute/pretty. Usually you can get a vibe from the girl as they walk you to the room. Hers leaned towards neutral/cold. Little to no acknowledgement and just kept walking. Got to the room she was more interested in looking at her phone for the most part. Even staring at her phone in one hand as she was setting up the sheets. Already I get the feeling of regret. As I undressed she mainly sat with her back to me, again looking at her phone, until she decided to strip down. Again with her back to me. To her credit, she has a rocking body! Full curves with spectacular natural E cups. Dark, pert nipples with a nice teardrop shape. Okay, things may turn around from this point (keep reading). Jumped in the shower, and she went straight for a gentle cock washing. After a basic body wash, she dropped for some brief BBBJ. Onto the bed. I lay down for some light body licking and boob rubbing. Along with her massive boobs, it was nice grabbing her nice round ass as she was bent over. She went for some nipple licking with a bit teeth which was a bit kinky. Then there was an awkward moment where I went to fondle her boobs softly, and she stops and says "You can touch me", then she basically froze in position while I continued to fondle her boobs. I could see that she wasn't really getting in the mood, but her boobs were spectacular. She then moved onto BBBJ. It was decent at best. Mostly kept her hand on the shaft, and just worked the tip with minimal movement. On with the condom and went into missionary. Her pussy was neatly shaved, but with the light so dim I couldn't really get a better look. Most of the time she kept her hands out over her pussy, both stopping me from seeing anything and also going in deep. It didn't help that she also had long/hard nails poking into me. All through out she kept her eyes closed with clear FOAM. After just a few minutes she asks the ultimate mood killer question "Are you gonna cum yet?". And then "If you're not going to cum, I can give you a HJ." That's two for two for my ultimate mood killers, and then she tells me that I'm too long for her. It was blatantly clear this session is a train wreck, so I asked her to turn over so I could finish. She rolls over and lays flat and tries to guide my cock into her, which is ofcourse difficult because she's laying flat with her legs together. I told her I can't get in there, and lets out a big *sigh* and I'm pretty sure she rolled her eyes as she got up on her knees for doggy. At this point I couldn't care less, and pumped to finish just get this disaster over with. After a quick wipe off, she says she wants to take a show because she's sticky. Atleast I got to watch her shower.
When she came back, she wraps a towel around her and tells me to turn over and lay down (for massage). After what just happened, I was a little bit surprised she's offering a massage. To be honest I was very much expecting her to pack up and push to move me out. However he massage itself, was pretty good. She definitely has training/skills with good pressure hitting all the right spots. Her massage skills certainly out weigh her FS skills ten fold.

Would I recommend? To be fair the website states that she is inexperienced. With a full/hot body like hers, if she ever learns how to enjoy sex and treat a customer with decency, she would certainly have potential to be gem. But as of right now, it's a hard pass. When the after massage is more enjoyable than the FS, definitely not worth $220/45min rate. I actually walked away with regret that I didn't chose one of the previous girls I've been with.