Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
This is all very much believable and could happen or indeed is happening all the times.

Firstly , we can’t use our own standard or financial ability to judge other punters. Me personally is a tight ass and my punting budget is very limited, so $100 a shot or a session is my norm, occasionally I will spend more if got lucky at the races or win some footy, but even that’s rare !

There are probably four or five types of punters who could throw money around which you and I can only jealous and envy:

1. Rich guy

2. From a rich family

3. High roller gamblers

4. Drug dealers, gangs or the like

5. High income earners, really high income

Have heard many stories from reasonably trust worthy MLs and some mamasan friends .

For example:

1. An older Chinese gambler just had an over night session at Star City. He needed a massage and some fun but was too tired, so he paid for a 6 hour session at 55, tipped the ML $600 and asked her to be on standby and wait for him in case he woke up early. He won more than $20K that morning. I was there at the shop during that 6 hr and my mamasan friend let me have a 30 min quickie with that ML, of course she has big tits and she got a $50 tip from me……. Lol

2. One well known Hong Kong ML back at the 501/532 days told me when she was working at the sister shop, one regular punter put $2,000 cash on the table to have FS with her and she turned it down .

3. This one is very recently. A very busty ML told me one Aussie punter wanted to cum on her face and offer her $300 tip, she turned it down , not afraid he shot to her hair or on her face and ruin her make up as she usually doesn’t wear much make up. But she really didn’t want anything hitting her eyes !! I told her to buy some reading glasses and wear them for protection if this customer comes again and makes the same offer, next time I see her I will ask if that had happened !

I think this is a good thread to share your stories or stories you might have heard.

Cheers
I am most surprised that the mama sans we hear so much about on this forum haven’t woken up to the fact that it would be cheap advertising to provide the Honourable Allungor with complimentary services. 555