I won't detract from aussieguyinsf's MMF review of Moon, so here's a quick review of her in a more traditional punting setting.

V Moon
Face - 8/10 - Cute. Photo on the site is her, just glamourised. I think she looks better in real life. Minimal make-up. Looks as if she's 1/4 mixed, nose has a narrow bridge. Could be surgery though.
Body - 9/10 - She's borderline petite, but has a tight, curvy (in a good way) body. Good hip:waist, tight abs, enhanced boobs. Actually similar to Lisa, but slightly smaller and definitely tighter.
Attitude - 10/10 - Very friendly, witty.
Enthusiasm - 7/10 - A bit reserved but gets into it.
BBBJ - 8/10 - Great technique, great suction. Spends quite a bit of time on the balls. Not my thing though, but could go well with others.
Sex - 8/10 - Great. Active in cowgirl, but not so much in mish and doggy. Great views all around though.
Overall 8.5/10

Having punted 2 Viet girls in 2 days (the other being Lisa, also at No 5), I'm a bit smitten. Both are actually so similar. I think Moon's better looking, and has the better body, but my type leans toward the cuter/petite kind. Both have similar sized breasts, both enhanced. Both have great hip:waist ratios. Lisa has tattoos to cover up scars though, Moon shows the scars off. I find Viet girls passionate and sensual, and they are no exception, but Moon feels a bit more professional (a curated cat bath), and Lisa is more of a go-with-the-flow type (if she clicks with you, I reckon she offers the better service). Both are sensual DFKers, but Lisa's better at it. Both are tight and look great in all positions.

Can't go wrong with either.