Have seen the new girl Lala several times already. She's so good. Young beautiful face, great natural breasts, D cups I think; curvy and all at the right places. White smooth skin... She's definitely a rare find.

This hot looking girl also has great personality and truly service oriented. She's one of the best girlfriend experiences I've had in years. She really is as pretty as her photos in the roster. From the moment I first saw her, I knew I was going to have a memorable good time, and she made me feel so lucky every time I visited her.

I was always welcomed by Lala's tender loving kiss before walked into the warm showers. I started with soft kisses and caress her and followed with some passionate DFK. She's very cooperative and responsive when I give her all kinds of oral pleasure which really turn both of us on. Her young juicy pussy is so clean and yummy, and she'd return the favour with amazing BBBJ before moving on to some serious love making. She likes all the positions I used and she told me her favourite one is doggy.

I'm confident that she enjoys the sex as much as I do. It's always important for me to make sure we both enjoy the good times together. This only happens when I find the right girls in bed, and Lala is definitely one of them. I'm going to visit her regularly as I wouldn't want to miss the chances while I can.