Person’s name: Akari
Establishment: 43 Albion st, surry hills, NSW
Rates: 30mins $190 full service
Services: BBBJ, DFK, Face Fuck, shower together, sex
Nationality or Ethnicity: Japan

Looking at line up

Dropped in Diva 43 this Wednesday morning and had a chit chat with a nice papasan. He said the former name “diva body tone” they don’t use anymore, and he told me the new name of them. But I can’t remember. The name is not the most important anyway. After that I saw a line up of two girls on morning shift. Thai girl Tara has a sexy perky ass, but the new Japanese girl Akari is younger and prettier.

I picked up Akari, paid the damage and was led to the room 1 on the top. The papasan is so nice. He asked me if the music is too loud. I said no I like the smoothing vibe. Diva’s decoration is top-notch.

First impression

Akari came in when I was waiting for her on the Sofa. She is gorgeous petite girl in her early 20s. Her height is 156 - 158cm I guess. And the weight may be only 45kg.

She gave me a tight hug to kick off the session. My hands reached down to touch her butt. Nothing is more attractive than a young pretty girl’s body. She helped me do a thorough clean in the shower, where we gave each other some small pecks on the lips. She cannot speak much English, but it should be ok because I wanna talk with her with my dick.

DFK, BBBJ and SEX

After we dried off Akari requested me to lay down. She started off with a nice catbath. She licked my nipples before she went down for my cock. When she was sucking my cock I asked her to turn around for some 69. Her pussy and ass are very clean, no smell. Although she is so young, her bbbj is a show-stopper. I’m very very hard to cum by bbbj, but this time if I hadn’t stopped Akari in time I would have cummed in her mouth.

The condom was on. Started off with missionary. This little girl could take some pounding without applying lube. Her pussy is very tight as I’v heard from the reception this is the second day she started working. So sad to imagine this young fresh girl will be smashed by you guys. I leaned in for some DFK with my dick deep inside her body. Akari is open to DFK. Her lips and tongue are so soft, nice to taste. Her face gradually turned red as I kept pounding her on top. She is too shy to scream loudly as other WLs. She just gave some little moans but I like this genuine sexual response from a young girl.

Face Fuck

I pulled out my dick, moved to her head and put it in her mouth for some nice “face fuck”. I didn’t take off condom. Just fucked her mouth with condom on. I thrust gently and took great pleasure in this light domination.

The end

Not too much time was left so I had to finish quickly. I asked her to ride on me and pounded her from below. It was so nice to blow my load while watching her pretty slim face. We took a shower and hugged for goodbye. She said she will stay in Sydney for 1 month so I still have enough time go back to see her.