Hello fellas, please don't judge.

Anyone keen to have one FS session with ML paid by me and I watch all the action?

One of my regular ML told me she can do it, but she is picky when choosing customers she can do FS. So, in order to be "eligible" you need to be relatively young (I'd say up to 40-45), be in a good shape - don't need to be a gym junkie, but she doesn't like fat/obese AND must be very clean (downstairs properly groomed/shaved), smell good AND good mouth smell (if smell cigarette or alchohol you're out). It is at her discretion if she can FS for you or not.

The ML is Chinese, 25 years, very pretty and the session will occur in the shop she works. She has very white skin, is slim and have beautiful pair of cup B/C tits that I love hahaha. I've seen her name in "my favorite MLs" topic in this forum, but I won't give details to keep her privacy.

Lastly, depending how things go during the session, I will join the action, but there won't be any male/male interaction (she will give me a blowjob/handjob while you fuck her and vice versa).

Please DM me for discussion.

Cheers.