Hi, thought I'd share my experience I have been punting since 2019 (late to the party) and when I started I did it quite heavily spending over $40K AUD spread over two years around the Covid lockdown, I went to many shops and tried all sorts of girls building my own network where I could see them privately etc. but recently in the last 8 months I have gotten bored of it and even stopped masterbating for 6 months to have a break. One of my Japanese friends who doesn't work in the sex industry I had the best sex with her but she wanted me to give her a partner Visa to continue our friends with benefits (FWB) arrangement, which I'm not willing to do.

Anyways wanted to know your experiences if anyone have a primary partner who you live with but have setup a 'friends with benefits' arrangement with other girls or how you went about converting current female friends to FWB. I can't justify anymore spending money on punting because sometimes I want a girl for 6 hours for a good session to please her but that's a $1.5K hit haha.