Who: Cara
Where: 88a Hampden Road, Artarmon
How much: $70/hour
Looks: Cara looks absolutely stunning! If you took her fine dining she would turn heads but nobody would think she's on the clock. She's probably about 160-165 with a pair of natural A/Bs that, while not plump, haven't lost their shape. Photos on WeChat are real. Body is great: slim but not skeletal, not a gym-bod though.
Personality: Total GFE. She's absolutely in the room with you the whole time and only there for you to have the best experience of your life.

I've gone and seen Cara way too many times and figured I should give back to her a little. Her massage, if requested, is incredibly firm and is probably only just marginally weaker than Mona's. Cara does, however, get right into the knots and any other tight muscles with her elbows and forearms.

After the massage Cara tells a 3 part story about 3 pineapples. The story is passionate and both she and I usually get lost in the moment. Hats are worn in the last part of the story.

Seriously, Cara is my favourite ML/WL right now and has been for quite some time. Be nice and she will reciprocate tenfold.