Had some time to kill and wound up in the new CBD upgrade of Ipswich and saw a sign for massage place at the top of the mall next to a new age shop.

Sign directed me up stair well and had all the hallmarks so figured I just walk in and try my luck.

Long story short don’t bother.

Walked in and was met by oldish lady but seemed nice. 30 mins for $50, which seems steep but had time so I figured why not.

Stripped off and she stayed in the room so no switch and I asked her if she was ok with no underwear to which she agreed, so I was encouraged.

Massage was average at best some light to medium rubbing and some TT right before the flip. Once I’d flipped over she sled straight up if I wanted massage and Pointed at the old fella, I asked what was on offer and she offered full nude HJ for an extra $100 and I almost laughed. I said I only had another $50 and would be happy to pay that. She agreed and I paid upfront ( figured I was being genuine) she then stated lathering up the old fella and placing tissues around it as some kind drop cloth I guess. I asked her if she was gonna strip off and she said no not for $50, I reminded he that she said she would and I had paid and she said no for $50 only HJ. I would have argued harder but she had hold of the old fella who was not responding. She kept trying to tug and I said well can you at least just massage it and stop trying to just get me off. She realized I was a bit pissed and obliged. Finally the old fella woke up and I asked if I could at least touch and she again said no. I told her just to speed up and got me over the line, I figured if nothing else I was gonna get one away for my wasted time and money.

It may have cost me $100 but it’ll save you guys collectively thousands so your welcome…