Lady: Rihanna
Looks: 9/10
Body: 7.5/10
Attitude: 1/10 (YMMV of course)
Price: $200 for 30mins

Let me cut to the chase here. Rihanna is a pretty, young Japanese girl with a banging body, who has the worst attitude I've ever come across in my history of punting.

The bad juju started as soon as we entered the room, when I tried to make small talk with her, only to be ignored. It was literally like this:
Me: Hey, how are you, I'm dodgybastard.
Rihanna: ....
Me: How long have you been in Sydney?
Me: Great weather huh?

Things just went downhill after that. It was pretty clear she didn't want to be at work or with me.

Lowlights include:
- 10 seconds of LFK, followed by a "no" when I tried to kiss for longer
- 10 seconds of perfunctory BBBJ, followed by a sigh after which she rolled over on her back. Asked for a bit more BBBJ: "no"
- I bought my own condom, as I prefer the Sagamis. But she immediately said "no" and used her own.
- I went a bit soft, because who wants to have sex with someone with that kind of attitude. At that point, she rolled her eyes and sighed
- When I eventually got hard (closed my eyes and thought of the queen, who, bless her departed soul, has a sexier vibe than Rihanna), and we started having sex, she had such a disgusted look on her face that I stopped and ended the session 10 mins early.

I get that I may not be everyone's cup of tea looks or personality wise, but I believe I was polite, well presented, clean, showered and shaved. I can't think of how I could've offended her in any way.

So throughout the entire session, the only words she said to me were "No" three times.

I complained to the papasan, who to his credit was quite apologetic.

TLDR: This girl is gorgeous, but shouldn't be working in the industry. Avoid, avoid, avoid at all costs. Worst $200 I've ever spent.