Hi all.It's my first report so forgive me if it's illegible.
I'm panting since few years ago and almost all shops and girls were good.
Last month,tried to go to Ginza cause one of the famous shop in here.Usually I don't book a particular girl.It's a small exiting things for me what type of girl I'll see the day.Actually,I had bad luck before....Anyway,I met Usagi,Maki and Yukana.They were Ok.I don't want to offend anyone.Just my opinion is average service or not really my type. 4th time,I met Chika.I was surprised how she is beautiful!
Beautiful long hair,really smooth,soft and nice tanned skin and slim and fit body.Actually,she doesn't have big breast so if someone like busty,she isn't for you.But really enough sexy body!!She said she wants to get big but I said definitely don't need!!
She is very friendly with beautiful smile and good English.She doesn't have PSE but good GFE.(for me,more important than PSE)
I had quick shower and back to the room.She started slowly cat bath.I didn't know it's feel so good!!I got goose-bumps and bit embarrassing.lol
Her BBBJ was excellent!!Many girls doesn't lick or sack balls but she did with tongue and hands.Great feeling and I was almost blow!! So I stopped her and started enjoying her body.She is very responsible and pussy is delicious.I really enjoyed DATY.
Then,she put a dom and started cowgirl.Wow!!So sexy!!!I really wanted to come but wanted to enjoy more as well so just tried to patient.I looked her from down was very sexy but the room has big mirror and was made me very exciting!!We changed to missionary and doggy....Her pussy is sooooo tight like a virgin but when we did doggy,I felt more!!(even I don't have big one.lol)Of course I came quick and it was biggest in my life!
I was exhausted and felt empty but also very happy!!I had to go back to work but couldn't stop remembering this time all day!hahaha!!
After this day,I booked her and enjoyed again!!!
Please treat her very well,all bro!!!
I can't wait to see her again!!
Thanks Wilson!!