So sitting in this inner city pub (actually a 5 star hotel bar) and in walks this complete knockout. Every eye in the place follow this young thing and her friend who wasn't too bad either.
Problem was I reckon they were only 14 but struth, the barman checked their ID and got them alcoholic drinks. My mate suggested we make an offer instead of the usual chat up as that probably wouldn't get any result. OK, I go and whisper in the knockout's ear that if they are interested in some paid action to come and join us.

After some discussion between themselves, the both joined us and it turns out they were both available all night. OK, an offer of $1k was made for all night including breakfast everything available, nothing barred. So we all go up to my mates room and have a very enjoyable time. Now the funny part, after breakfast as they abut to go out the door, I give the knockout her money and her mate said give me my half now please so she handed over 500. and they left. We were totally dumbstruck, they took half the money we offered with us all misunderstanding each other.

However, we now each have a date and common hotel room (overlooking the harbour) for next saturday. looks like a cheap nye !!