The philosophy of many providers now is the want to get paid for as little sexual contact as possible. It's a game plan that's commodified as 'dinner dates' and 'gf experiences'. Onlyfans is a defining example.

I usually hate finding my way into large modern apartments with the fraught window of time at the intercom, but her booking method was professional– clear and succinct with forethought. Her M.O. is to leave her apartment door open for the client to find her in a state of repose on her couch where she is partially submerged in a thick blanket. First sign. Speaking personally this makes for a very awkward first encounter and does not feel at all welcoming.

You then join her on her couch (I guess) for some conversation. She likes to take things slow (this is specified in her advert) until you give her the nod. When you’re directed to the mandatory shower, she installs herself in bed– so when you’ve emerged from the bathroom and walked into the bedroom she’s concealed within a duvet. Second sign. I didn’t want to join her. It’s summer in Queensland and it’s 30 fucking degrees outside. I obliged but compensated by throwing the duvet over to one side.
I had no choice but to dominate her, not knowing if she was into that. There was no offer of foreplay and no anticipation or even feigned desire. Is this the gf experience? I’d be interested to know if anyone has had a similar experience. During our chat, she said she hates it when clients just want to rush into sex ...