Month/Year of Visit : 12 Jan 2023

WeChat: hargrave16-18

Hours of Business : 10AM-8PM

Rates : $125 for 60 minute session

Services Provided This Session : Massage, bodyslide & NHJ

Size/shape : Slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

So, I have been lurker on these forums for a while and this is my second visit to SBM. Reading a number of posts, I thought I would try out Liya and so glad I did. As result, I have created a profile to post a report.

So I rang to discuss and confirmed that Liya was working and available at the time I wanted. I arrived about 15-min early and directed to Room 1, where I took a quick shower to get rid of the from the walk. Just as I was about to lie down, there was a knock at the door and in walked an angel. Liya was wearing a simple strappy dress that was tight against her lithe body. Bingo, you guys had not let me down

She asked about oil (declined) or moisturiser (accepted) and whether I wanted soft, medium or hard massage. I generally go for medium on first visit to get an understanding of the masseuse.

She started on my legs and before I know it there is a quick tickle - just to see what she was working with she said. She then proceeded to provide me a wonderful relaxing massage, with regular brushes of fingernails against my ball sack.

After about 40-min we went for the flip and she removed her dress and skimpy black panties. Well, the sight made the little fella jump to attention well and truly. I asked where I could touch and was told anyway as long as it was light.

She then proceed to work my to a lather whilst presenting me unfettered access to her shaven pussy. It didn't take too long and 'Badda Bing Badda Boom' and I was spent.

After a quick clean-up, Liya asked if I wanted so more head massage, which then became a neck, shoulder and back massage until my time was up. Another quick shower and then get to watch as she had her shower and I was off, slightly wobbly in the knees but very relaxed and happy chappy.

As I said, this was only my second visit to SBM, but definitely won't be the last.