Recently set up WeChat now delivering a steady stream of WL pics, and decided to try Yuko at Kyoto 206. She looked cute and a JAV which would be a first for me. I even watched one of her videos so when I turned up at Kyoto206 today I was ready for action.

Found the address and this joint is about as public as you get. I had to wait whilst a lady 2 doors down took her Woolies shopping in. Strike 1.

OK, I'm in - 'Booking for Yuko' I say. 'Yuko not here today' is the uninterested response. Strike 2.

Then the tall domineering Chinese Mamasan gives me a dismissive wave away with 'You sit there, go there'. Strike 3, but buggered if I'm walking back out to that busy street without a root first, so I wait.

Another young Asian dude comes in, gets the same Mamasan treatment, and sits down like an admonished schoolboy.

Anyway, out comes the line up. Given I've been checking WeChat I had some idea on what these girls were supposed to look like. They were nothing like it. Black haired were blonds, tall were short. Pretty were no so much. Their photo-shopper is a fucking genius and deserves an Archibald. Strike 4.

I'm about to walk when I catch a glimpse of the lovely Thai Jasmine. I ask for her, but the Mamasan decides I should have another one. I correct her and get Jamsine....Lets put that one down to misunderstanding.

Anyway, up to the room with Jasmine and this girl is seriously cute. Very shy and sweet outside the room, sultry and sexy as fuck inside the room. Cracking little body, beautiful smile and horny as hell. Start out gentle DFK and some pussy sliding, then I go down for the chow like a kid in a candy store. She comes, more DFK, then nice and slow BBBJ before a 69. The room had ceiling mirrors where i got to watch ger LBFM body wriggling on top of mine. Up for air, condom on, doggy then mish and she is great...energetic and enthusiastic. She has the habit of getting off whilst watching your cock slide in and out, whilst coming up for sporadic DFKs. Just fantastic.

After 10 mins of going at it I can't blow for some reason and she looks a little disappointed. Condom off, lube on, and then she pussy slides me to completion. The 30 minute buzzer rings just in time for a Home Run.

Jasmine is a flower in this little shop of horrors, but how do I get to see her without going to Kyoto206 again?