Girl: Satomi
Date: February 2023
Length: 30 mins
Cost: $180
Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Overall: 6/10
WIR? No but just wasn’t that into it

Fucked Satomi the other day. Was enticed by usual bullshit pictures on their website. One with her in doggy is close-ish, though my cock in her behind would add that missing something.

Texted the shop she was free. Rocked up and waited in one of those waiting rooms with the chairs for midgets, they’re like 2 centimetres off the ground. Noticed they have some plastic pot plant in the corner, made me wonder why they bother.

Anyway got call went upstairs for a change. Satomi was waiting in the room. She has Japanese hip hop on. She was very petite, few tatts on her arms with that Cheshire Cat look J girls sometimes have. Frankly she looked a bit young but seemed into it. Jumped in shower & let her do the usual bullshit tit rub, it’s such an awkward pose. I guess Japanese salarymen back in Tokyo have sensitive nipples or something.

On bed usual routine. Her on knees cock in mouth right away. She went all the way down so gave her a good face fuck but not too intense. Got a bit of pussy slide - has an awesome fresh pussy - then on with the Dom Perrottet. Pumped her a bit but tbh she was just too small for me to be that into it. I’m
Sure the filthy Humbert Humbert types out there would be rock hard but I prefer a bit older say mid-20s and less diminutive. Did her in doggy a bit for completeness. Then back on her knees. Said she doesn’t usually do cim but I asked and she was ok. Turns out I was first cim she’s ever had - so she said. So you’ll all get to taste a bit of me going forward.

Thanked her for nice time and bailed out the back door.

Nice sweet girl, wondered wtf she was doing in the trade. Maybe sex is shit in Japan. Not my type but if you’ve ever wanted to fuck a J girl from a Tokyo hip hop club, now’s your chance.