Went to the infamous RnT at Kellyville Ridge today - Thai Massage. It’s actually a Chinese shop, but that doesn’t matter. This is the place where the illustrious (T) Kitty did her apprenticeship.

Place was packed with mongers and three nice looking girls. While waiting at the reception counter, I counted the bookings for the day on the mamasans diary - there were 30 by 4.00pm. So given that the place closes at 8.00pm, I’d think the tally would be 50 mongers for the day. That’s a lot of cock stroking going on amongst the three girls.

I saw Chinese Malaysian girl Meena. Really lovely service and quite chatty and funny. She’s a MILf in her mid-30s and has a kid. Little bit of baby damage and has a large tattoo on her abdomen to cover it up. Access all areas. Asked if I wanted a BJ and I declined. She might go FS if you ask. Quite naughty. I just settled for NHJ. Tipped her a pineapple and had a nice hot shower there before leaving. Really nice session.

I don’t know about any recession or impact of inflation. Kellyville Ridge certainly didn’t get the memo. Forget about walking in. Place was crazy packed. I’ve never seen a busier shop.

In summary, a great shop. Friendly mamasan, clean rooms, nice shower, free parking across the road and excellent service always.