Been back on the punting scene now for past couple months. Seen a number of girls at Ginza/Empire so here is a quick rundown. Feel free to comment your thoughts.

K Ari: Ajumma vibes, quite a 'big' build with thick arms and legs. The highlight is her bbj - oh my god the sloppiest i've had. As others have notes though, a bit of teeth. She is very tight too. Overall 7/10.

K Emma: Above average looks but not someone that turns your head on the street. Cute and next door girl vibes. Seducive and erotic is the best way to descrive her service. Excellent dfk and and bbj. Overall 7.5/10.

K Jessie: Well enough reviews in her right? Off the roster now but she was just a different breed. The literal definition of a full service girl. But not really the type to form an emotional connection with you, which i typically prefer. Overall 8/10.

J Liz: Fuck I love this girl. She is awesome. Ticks the box in all categories. Shes pretty, sexy and cute all at once. Service is amazing. Overall: 9.5/10.

ABV Dior: Another amazing lady. She knows how to use her body and pussy. She's quite naturally pretty and service is impeccable. Overall 9/10.

CR Venus: Pretty good looks and service but i get the feel she's veteran in the industry nearing her retirement. Still goood though. Overall: 7.5/10.

C ViVi: Horny milf. Exactly my type. Average body but amazing boobs. She seems a bit overworked though working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. Still a lovely woman I have seen more than once. Overall: 8.5/10.

C Lydia: A big no. I rarely make mistakes in who i choose to book and see. This is the rare mistake. I got lured by the description and price. Now i know the price doesn't guarantee looks and service at Ginza. Already mentioned her in another thread but average looks, below average body, barely average service. Overall: 1/10 (mainly because of the price at $260/45 mins - that's more than Venus, Liz and Dior!! Wtf)

This is it for now. I typically prefer C girls (lack of K girl talent and J girls seem unpredictable rn) so if anyone's got recommendations plz tell!