I've been a serious punter for the past 14 months. Mainly FS with Caucasians WLs on average 3 times a month. Just turned 60, a young 60 year old who gets often complimented for my athletic build. Happily Married but need a bit more. I have always smirked at punters who fall for WLs and MLs. It won't happen to me. For me it's always been a transaction. Never more than 3 punts with the same WL. Have had some great punts, ordinary punts and fortunately only a few shit ones

Yesterday that all changed. I met a new to the industry WL, she's from another state and we hit it off. Connection plus from the start. She is in no way the best looking or best body WL I've been with but we had that spark. The sex was phenomenal and For the first time ever with a WL that I felt like I was actually cheating. There was a genuine attraction from both parties. This is the one. I never thought it could ever be better with a WL. Each time when I thought to myself it can't get better, another WL would prove me wrong.

My misfortune is actually my fortune as she left to go back home today and doesn't know if she will be back. I was so disappointed when she told me. Its a dangerous game we punters play. I could see myself losing all my reasoning for this girl. Haven't stopped thinking about her and not sure if I will ever punt again. You always think it will never happen to me.