Made a mistake last week.. was a bit horny, drove past the area, thought I'd give it a go despite having previous bad experiences. Thought to myself things surely would have improved given that I haven't been for a while.

Girl who greeted the door was average looking, but not terrible. This is where the positives ended. Girl did not bother with TT, not interested to engage in conversations, rushed session and asked me to flip at the half time mark. Wasn't feeling the mood for anything else other than option 1, but the girl kept trying to get me to take up option 2... girl's attitude changed completely when I insisted I am not keen for option 2 diplomatically and the hour session ended after ~40 mins with a very poor HJ.

Pretty disappointed at myself for trying this place again. At least I learnt my lesson to never visit this place again...

Recommend everyone here to avoid Unique Thai Stafford if you can.. do yourself a favour and drive out to VIP or FG even if you are physically around Stafford and feel a bit lazy.