I was Charlie's very 1st client at the short lived Ginza Lounge (review)

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...n-Teen-spinner

I have seen her at least a dozen times since at Ginza Empire.
With her returning to Empire after a long break, and with new pics! it is time to update this review.

When I mentioned the new pics on the Empire website to Charlie, she airdropped me some more.

I a world of heavily retouched / fake photos with women regularly quite different to what the pics suggest, it is great so see someone with real, recent, pics that show off her killer body.
(Pics used with permission - can only attach 2 per post so rest will be in replies))

So what I have I learnt beyond what was covered in the 1st review?

She doesn't like being treated like a bit of meat or a servant to be ordered around (or her rectum being fingered or fucked - so no anal).

She does like being allowed to take charge entirely, but more, really enjoys someone who will put the effort in to make sure she has a good time to.

To that end she loves DATY while being fingered (with clean nails, well trimmed - I use a nail file every time before going), along with a style of doggy where she is laying flat with her legs between mine. It feels amazing and she goes somewhat nuts.

and that is what keeps bringing me back - good sex with a stunning teen where we are left gasping and needing a drink break before going back to enjoy each other some more.
What is there better in life than that? (and for just $350 / hr for a Westerner)

NOT recommended for guys who are like to give commands about how they want to be serviced and then lie back and direct. (A legit attitude for someone who is paying - just book someone else for that)

Recommended
for guys who enjoy putting in the effort to make an encounter mutually pleasurable,
... delights in a beautiful teen spinner body riding his cock,
... and apricates easy communication (assuming they are comfortable in English)

Given that is what floats my boat, I am indeed quite a fan. I am having more fun with Charlie than any guy in his 50s has a right to expect.

Her Ginza Empire profile

Note: Despite what it says on her profile, she doesn't like DFK nor CIM.