Rates: $130 (60 minutes Diamond)

Booking: Wechat

Size/shape: Tall (165 cm), medium build, nice ass

Looks: Very Cute

Services Provided: Massage (very good), NHJ

Value for money/recommend?: Not sure

English: Very Good

Details:
I had entered the room with a massage table, and after a few mins Shara walked in. What a nice bubbly personality! Her English is pretty good and you can strike a good good conversation with her.

She gave me a good massage with my face down, and after 30 mins or so asked me to turn around. Only hands were used and there were no body slides. I personally do not like massages and was waiting desperately for the second round. When she stripped off, it was quite a sight. Her boobs and ass are quite good. I asked for extras, and she said $50 for CBJ and $150 for sex, with no LFK/DFK. That was quite steep in my honest. $280 at Ginza gives you two shots and good punt.

I am not a fan of CBJ, so I declined the offer and went ahead with NHJ. I again missed body slides, I have been with MLs who oil up their boobs and rub it on your body, and sometimes some pussy teases as well. Kissing was only allowed on her boobs which I had enjoyed. She asked me to grab her bum while she was stroking me. After a few mins, she sat on my chest (like reverse cowgirl) and stroked me till I blew my load.

Overall, it was a good session but I have been into much better ones