Yes - like the heading reads Nano SQUIRTS! How awesome is this girl. The only fault for me was that I can't squeeze her nipples. There are so many positives to this girl. Her cuteness, her cheeky behaviour and her sociable personality. She seems to be at one with herself once naked. What a gem! In the lead up to her outburst, I was surprised to be able to go a little deep with her. The return factor feeling is that I missed out on doggy. She really likes her bum licked and her cursing while pussy licking and fucking her hard and fast is such a cool novelty. But there's more to her than her minute size. She's fantastic in all positions. She rides well and takes a hammering with good pace with ease. But you have to be gentle. I myself wouldn't book her at beginning of her shift. She needs I think to be warmed up. The squirting element added a new experience for me. I noticed she cums when ever I slowed the pace down or stopped pumping. We ended in me holding her butt while she propped herself up with her arms. It was like a kneeling version of standing mish. When I pulled out after cumming and slowing the pace with dick still hard she squirted all over my cock. Was like a warm shower. I thought she had pissed herself. She was surprised too. She looked down to check it all out but didn't giggle like the movies show. She's such a horn sphinx that she was rubbing my hand on her pussy while we lay there recovering. After the shower she was posing like a magazine on her knees with ass up and we shared a decent conversation about cakes. Can't wait to see this cheeky tiny nymph again. I want to get her to release while I'm half way through. We went overtime and I got an hr off her with my 45min appointment. She has a very long tounge I couldn't help noticing during every kiss. And she even plays with her own pussy during the fuck to get the most out of herself.