I had a Korean WL recently who gave me decent BBBJ and DFK during our session, unfortunately I didn't last past the 30 minute mark off a 1 hour booking. Was expecting her to try and get me on for 2nd round but end up listening to her complaints about working in the industry these days vs before COVID-19.

Many Chinese and Korean WLs are jealous of Japanese WLs. They will spread rumours about Japanese WLs freely offering BBFS and Japan being the number one country in Asia for HIV positive cases. They claim the sex industry in Japan doesn't allow the usage of condoms and allow customers to creampie the girls.

Also for the sex industry here in Australia, many Chinese and Korean WLs view the Melbourne sex industry as "heaven" - they can treat customers like shit and give mediocre services and no one will complain about it unlike here in Sydney where if the WL advertise BBBJ and DFK included in their services but only provide CBJ and LFK they will get into trouble with mamasan/papasan/agent.

They're also jealous of the influx of Japanese WLs coming to Australia in droves to do temporary sex work. I wish these Chinese and Korean WLs could grow a dick and try becoming a customer, they'll find that many of the new Japanese talents are quite disappointing as well.

I love Korean WLs, and some Chinese WLs as well, but I don't like how some of these WLs are blind towards their own lack of popularity. It's mostly the "veterans" of the industry making such complaints - they don't realise that once they hit the age of 30 and above they're no longer favourites of any customers. Then they go out blaming other nationalities for stealing their customers or making sex work "harder" with customer demands for DFK, BBBJ and CIM.

As far as I know, back in the days when $150 shops were all around Sydney like mushrooms without the "diamond service" BS it was up to the WL's discretion on whether they want to give you extra services. Some even offered BBFS for free upfront because they know it'll make customers cum in less than 2 minutes - my first free BBFS offer came from a WL from Macao. And not many WLs offered BBBJ at the time - some were strictly CBJ and don't even offer LFK while there were those who offered BBBJ and DFK for free.

These WLs should know that sex work is only suitable for young girls or older women who still look as hot as Michelle Pfeiffer in Ant Man & The Wasp. Oh boy, I'd definitely bang Michelle Pfeiffer in both her Batman debut days as Catwoman, and her recent appearance. Sadly many top WLs of the last decade suddenly deformed and became somewhat of an abomination.