Hi all,

Bit of a lurker here but try to review here and there if I need to tell others about my experience.

Moved to a new area and saw this down the road, figured I would give it a go. Went late one Sunday night (I know, not exactly peak hour) and its a bit of a rough entrance, I think used to be part of the Cash Converters close by so you walk in, greeted by another door and "buzzed" in. Good and bad, you can walk straight in unlike other places, buzzing and waiting around for a girl to answer the door - here you can walk straight in before the next step but it feels pretty cold.

Girl was decent looking, but had a bit of a nasty cough and against my better judgement I stayed and paid for an hour.
Room seemed clean but the place was pretty dead.
Tried to engage the girl in conversation but was shut down pretty quick. Massage was very sub standard, but I made my intentions known with a bit of light touching and the TT was good.

When it came time to the flip, asked what my options were and was only offered clothed HJ for 50 or NHJ for 100.
Opted for the later as had been awhile.
Had to pay immediately which I'm not a fan of as it breaks the mood but I get it.
Was all over pretty quick and she was quick to dress.
Was offered a quick hot towel clean up and I was out of there.

Overall:

Massage: 3/10
Looks: 7/10
Service: 3/10
WIR: No