Thread: Blue Moon Eastwood - Hidden Gem Suki

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Blue Moon Eastwood - Hidden Gem Suki

Newbie posting 1st AR.

We are all looking for that one hidden Gem who gives a great massage and good value extras, as well as looks pretty and friendly. We usually keep the best to ourselves.

However, I decided that due to changing personal circumstances I'm giving up punting and decided to publish this secret I've kept for a long time in the hope some other punters can make up for the business she's about to lose. She is my best kept secret.

Name: Suki
    Background: Chinese

Suki has a very pretty face. I've checked out some of the girls punters thought were pretty or acceptable...and i know beauty is in the eye of the beer holder... But they don't hold a candle to Suki. She's way prettier than, say, a Bobo from 187 hornsby. Suki is very pretty and has a friendly mature look.

Personality is very friendly.

Body is slim - perhaps just a tiny extra weight - not yet reaching curvy. Some ppl here say curvy and when i see the girl i consider them tubby. My scale is Slim < curvy < tubby fat < obese

Cup size B. Height around 158cm

Her massage is legit. She really gets into those tight muscles and can work on them.

I have had part 2 CBJ and part 3. I'm not sure if she will openly offer part 3 to everyone but for 30mins all up was $150.

Ymmv

There is a other MILF in the shop who has an amazingly hot body but pity about the face. I think someone else has reviewed her.

She works there wed and sun. Tues/thurs she works opposite side of the railway line. It's the one on the 1st floor above Subway sandwiches. That place has less privacy so i recommend Blue Moon (both have same owner).

Please treat her well.
    Last edited by Scherwing; 07-05-2023 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Added cup size