Caught up with the new Japanese girl today.
Nanaka is a genuine 18yo and an absolute newbie with zero experience before today.
She is very pretty and has spectacular tits and arse.
She has a very special mix of shy and reserved but also super friendly and very horny and cheeky.

LOOKS and BODY
Nanako is a genuine 18yo.
She was wearing Japanese schoolgirl uniform which made her look very young.
But when the uniform came off OMG! FUCK! That is the body of an 18yo girl - spectacular!
G-cup tits in Japan, but my guess is E-cup in Australia.
Perfect big firm tits only an 18yo can have.
Her bum is maybe even more spectacular than her tits.
Big and round and sticks out and very firm with zero sag.
Her skin is white and very soft and smooth.
Bald pussy - so soft and smooth.
Very pretty face. One of the prettiest Japanese girls I have seen.
And such a cheeky smile!

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Zero experience. Her first day ever on the job.
She said she had only had two boyfriends and that's it.
Very friendly girl. Bubbly and sweet and full of enthusiasm.
She has that Japanese girl personality of being very horny but embarrassed about it and trying to hide it, and then finally giving in to it and really enjoying herself and getting multi orgasmic.

DFK and DATY
Very slow build up with the kisses.
Started with lip kisses, then LFK, then plenty of tongue.
Bald pussy and so fresh and sweet and delicious.
Loves DATY but shy about showing pleasure and trying to resist it, but finally orgasming and once she started she wouldn't stop.

BBBJ
Pretty good BBBJ for a young beginner.
The look she was giving me and that cheeky smile was enough to get me to bursting point.

FUCKING
Super tight as you would expect from an inexperienced 18yo but also super keen and horny and wet, so no lube needed.
Nanaka is a horny girl and was genuinely excited to be doing this.
Like the DATY she was initially shy to show pleasure and tried her best to fight it, which is very sexy to watch, but finally she gave up and came very intensely.

ROUND 2
It was Nanaka's first day ever so I took things nice and slow so by the time we finished there was less than 10 minutes left.
So I was happy to just enjoy the special privilege of lying down with a young 18yo girl and a bit of chit chat and fondling her spectacular arse and tits and being charmed by the beautiful sexy smile.

OVERALL
If you like young girls, if you like big titted girls, if you like big bummed girls, if you like pretty girls, if you like inexperienced girls, if you like friendly girls, if you like cheeky girls, then you will love Nanaka.
She is a really special one. She's a unicorn.