Person's Name : Paula

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Rates : $220/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, rimming/DD/tromboning, reverse CG, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, curvy figure (not at all fat), B-cups, nice round butt, shaved, couple of tatts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : Nothing much to add on top of her excellent reviews. After reading her ARs I just had to experience her myself and I'm happy to confirm that she met all my expectations.

First of all, she has an excellent menu and attitude. I know she's well known for that but I just had to say it again.

I was out of action for a while so the first shot happened pretty quick. I had a great CIM after thorough rimming and bbbj. But the second shot just didn't happen, not due to lack of trying on her part.

I usually have no problem with another shot but the medicine I'm currently taking lowers my libido and I just knew it wasn't gonna happen. But boy did she try to extract that second shot for the remainder of the session.

She went at it pretty hard for a while so I wanted to give her a break and just asked for a massage for the rest of the session. But no, she insisted on getting another shot and tried her darnest but It just didn't happen.

Again, not her fault it's the medicine. She was really apologetic about it at the end of the session, but I assured her she did great and even promised to leave a good review. Very impressive effort, shes a real trooper!