Checked out the new Japanese girl Toa today.
She is a slim fit yoga girl with a very pretty pixie face and a fantastic attitude and personality.

LOOKS and BODY
Toa is 23yo and from Chiba (home of Disneyland)
She is around 162cm tall and has got a really sexy slim body and keeps fit and flexible doing yoga.
Perky set of A+ size titties, narrow waist and hips, toned abs, and perfect medium size firm bum that sticks out just right.
Nice long slender arms and legs for her height, beautiful clear skin and fully shaved pussy.
She is a very pretty girl with a small face, angular pixie features and clear perfect skin.
Her short hair suits her and highlights her pretty face.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Toa just arrived in Sydney and this is her first time doing this in Australia, but I am sure she has experience in Japan because she is not shy and knows what she is doing.
Very sweet GFE girl, with a cheeky and horny nature.
Lots of positive energy and very keen to have fun and make sure I did too.
her English is limited but good enough to have a simple conversation.

DFK and DATY
Lots of DFK. Very passionate kisses especially when fucking and kissing at the same time.
Beautiful fresh pussy and really loves DATY.
She wriggled and squirmed and moaned and bucked and finally had a very intense orgasm.

BBBJ
Toa gives a very sensual BBBJ.
She takes her time to build up the tension with lots of sexy eye contact and has some nice technique.
Not a BBBJ queen but very nice.

FUCKING
Toa is very tight but she was so wet from DATY we didn't need lube.
We started slow and sensual and built up the pace until we were fucking like crazy in multiple positions.
She is a very sensual and horny girl and loves to fuck and kiss.
She does that thing some Japanese girls do where as soon as I finished and removed my condom she gave me a BBBJ to clean me up. I fucken love that.

ROUND 2
A bit of a lie down and chat with this very GFE girl and soon enough she is playing with my cock and getting me hard and crazy and as soon as I ask "again? two?" she is onto my cock with her sexy BBBJ and we are fucking like crazy again.

OVERALL
Toa is a special girl.
Pretty face, really sexy fit body, fantastic personality and attitude, passionate and intense fuck.
As always treat this special girl with kindness and respect and she will totally amaze you.