I've been punting for about a month now and never thought to write up an AR, mainly because all my punts have been decided from existing ARs. However, yesterday I decided to book the new Chinese girl Alex on her second day at No 5 Marrickville. At $300/hr, which is on the pricier side for a newbie, I guess you could say I was feeling a little adventurous with time and money to spare.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

At the time of writing, there is only one picture of Alex on N5M's website, in which her face is obscured but body-wise looks totally believable. Her profile labels her as 157cm and 44kg, which I'd say is quite accurate. She walks into the room with a nice and friendly aura, puts down her stuff, we have a quick chat, followed by some light kisses and on with a quick shower. Her English is limited, but sufficient for the current circumstances. Disclaimer: I am Chinese, and I did mix in some Mandarin for smoother conversation. Her face is very pretty, not supermodel level, but well above average, in my humble opinion. She tells me that she is 24 years old. Slim body and well proportioned breasts, possibly enhanced. Now I'm no expert on boobs, and I couldn't really tell for sure if there was work done, but it was definitely not as fake as ones on some Koreans. Smooth skin and shaved down below.

FOREPLAY

Out of the shower, she begins with a warm embrace and some sensual kissing. I don't really know exactly what people are expecting when DFK is on the table. I've experienced almost the full spectrum when it comes to DFK, but in my experience Chinese girls don't go full on in this aspect. It was sensual and I was satisfied, so I'm going to leave it at that. Next she goes off kissing across my body working downwards, and seamlessly transitioning into a nice BBBJ. At this point, I'm pleasantly surprised that she seems to know what she's doing despite being 'new and inexperienced'. Afterwards, we switch it up with 69 and DATY.

MAIN COURSE

We start off with missionary (apparently it's her favourite position). She seems very into it, giving natural moans throughout and grabbing at my arm or the bedsheets when I speed up the pace. I can feel that she gets very wet down there, and tell her this. She replies (in Mandarin), that it's because of her juices. Damn that was sexy... Anyways, we switch to cowgirl, then doggy, and back to missionary. She was pretty accommodating and asked me what I like, but I usually go with the flow and do what the girl likes, after trying a small variety.

SUMMARY

I had a great time with Alex. Chemistry was there and overall it could be described as sensual and GFE. None of that CPS that people sometimes complain about. Honestly, I've yet to encounter a bad punt due to lacklustre attitude or whatnot. Maybe I've been lucky, but I usually book based on existing ARs with good feedback, and this is the first time I tried someone new. It was only her second day though so it goes without saying that YMMV. I am in my mid-20s and she did say my body was sexy (lol) so that may or may not have had an impact on anything. She tells me that she's been in Australia for one month and plans to stay for a while. There's no mention of being 'Asian Only' but she says that up to and including me, she's only seen Chinese men in her time at N5M (how convenient...).