On Sunday night i broke my promise not to punt before i go to Thailand on the 30th but just couldn't help myself,
so i headed over to Lalabells South Granville and saw the beautiful Arya with her 36Es who has become my new regular,
after paying Jenny the Manager $75 for the standard massage hour, i payed 2 pineapples to Arya for her part3,
before we started i asked if i could use my own condoms, the Durex dotted & ribbed ones and a Sheers Glyde dams, after she had a look and agreed to it,

i got down to business, now interns of sensation and feeling, she felt every lick and nibble and quite enjoyed it,
on my part, it was good to go through the motions safely and see and feel her reactions, but the only downfall is you can't get that deep tongue licking sensation of darting in and out between her lips, so using them i give an 8/10 but my health and safety comes first,
interns of the condoms, i highly recommend the duress Pleasure me dotted & ribbed ones, as the extra sensation drives the girls wild, plus they are a lot better quality than the standard shop ones,