Tough week at work, was hankering for some relief. Was gonna check out 227 Broadway on the Friday, but urge was too strong and went for an unscheduled visit to Leichhardt 429, scene of some hits and misses.
Arrived and an ok looking from a distance girl, young and slender came and met me, name of Annie, works Thursday and Sunday.
On closer inspection, probably average in looks, with braces.
Went for 45 mins for $100.
Nude from the start is standard here it seems.
Great part 1. No oil and she really got stuck into my back. Lots of knees, strong arms, clicking of bits of my back. Her grasp of english was average (I think).
Tackle of tickle began, more of a reach around really and a firm grab and tug of balls, she asked for the flip and I asked if BJ ok. $30. Bargain.
Bit more HJ, then CBJ, no hands initially. She put my hand on her body and I had a decent feel of her pretty flat chest (don't mind that actually).
She turned around, adopted a 69 position, I had a bit of a flick of her clit, either it was the pre-customer lube coming out or she genuinely was ok with it.
As I was doing that, BJ sped up, bit of handwork (probably wanted me to finish and keep hands off her, lol) and it was all over.
Nice massage and hot towel to end.
BJ for $30 is v cheap, so i tipped $60 for the decent part 1 and the fact she accepted the turn around and clit rubbing
Faith in this place seems to be resuming.
They had some posters up advertising their WeChat, but QR code scan didn't work for me.
7/10