Been out and about around Southern Brisbane and can furnish following reports:
First stop, BP shop in the Urban area. Went to view with the idea to walk if not suitable but somehow brain was switched off. Greeted by mid 30’s PRC who body was ok and face passable. Decided to stay which was mistake. Paid the 45 for half. Tried to engage in conversation but she wasn’t interested, massage was reasonable but no TT or suggestive words or touches. After 20 min massage, wipe down and flip where I said the famous Buggs Bunny line: “that’s all folks.” Can’t understand the attitude of these girls, if you want to make money lets be at least pleasant and encouraging. Rating 2 WIR: no

Next shop, Bdesert Rd , slim Thai mid 20’s, hot bod, smiling had all the signs of promising adventure. Massage was very good but once again only 10 sec of small touches. Flip at 20 min mark but as no encouragement or major TT I decided to forgo extras. Her face was priceless – like she had seen a ghost, almost paralyzed in disbelief. Really dislike this MO – reeks of I’ve got what you want, and I am going to make you pay for every single thing I do. Rating 4 for massage WIR: no

Next shop AR Thai maybe 30ish. Body and face were acceptable. Massage was standard but pussy was thrust into my hands quite a few times, TT was regular and encouraged – at one stage she grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh. Due to encouragement, I decided this time to go through with extras so negotiated nhj with touching for $100, she wanted $150 but I played hard ball, and, in the end, she accepted 2 pines. The finish was not bad but although I was doing my best to get her going, she was focused on getting me over the line ASAP. I don’t think paying higher prices would necessarily bring about a better result. Once I gave the money over the jerking commenced. Rating: 6ish WIR: maybe

What disappoints me is, back in the day, ML would give you encouragement to stay, some would even do body slides or give you a few pumps to get you going. These days its rub, rub, tickle, tickle, now hand over the multiple pines. In the past girls would get into it too, not just play a charade of “Oh darlinggggggggggg you’re so big” A big part of the excitement was the buildup, the not knowing exactly what you would get and the pushing of ML boundaries. All this has gone.
So on this day I spent almost 5 pines – would I get better VFM by going straight to a $250/ 300 an hour private?
4FoW2