Person's Name : Anna

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Month/Year of Visit : June 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone : 9660 4250

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $50/30 min

Extras Cost : $70 tips to ensure Spanish

Services Provided : no massage, body to body, nude HJ, Spanish, stand up Italian, Spanish completion

Age : Looks really young, 20’s, with a really cute and beautiful face. She could be in one of those Tik Tok shorts with millions of views .

Size/shape : Curvaceous full womanly body, all natural big big boobs , I asked if they are F Cups? Anna said “G”, so G Cups they are, 38 G Cups would place Anna in the same league as Emma ex DOS. Great big booty ass too ! Meat lovers shall not wait.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : I’ve got the G Cups I have been longing for for so long, she’s great value you bet.

My experience/comments :

Last week when I saw Candy here to have my back fix (saw Tiffany as well), Candy was telling me about this beautiful young girl with big big balls who works on Tuesday that I must see, so I was trying to book Anna yesterday for today, but Candy wasn’t working yesterday so couldn’t book. I have already made arrangements to have this morning free, so I head to Pyrmont anyway and hope for the best. Well, if I can’t see Anna, I can just see Candy again which ain’t bad either,

Got to the shop by 9.30 and the door was open, bingo. It’s gonna work out just fine. Parked the car and walk in. Candy was surprised to see me as I usually always book in advance, I asked her about the new girl, Candy rang and Anna said she’ll be there by 10am.

So we have half an hour free time so I told Candy to massage me for half an hour while waiting for Anna.

Handed over my $50 and got the best part 1 in town, nothing else needs to be said, Candy purposely gave me some TT too as if to get me into the mood……. Haha

Times fly and after the hot towel wipe down , Candy whispered to my ears: your big balls balls have arrived. Enjoy.

Candy went outside and brought in Anna . At first glance, Anna is young and beautiful, while showing no cleavage but you can tell the stuff she is hiding underneath are Massive !!

As usual, Candy told Anna I’m her big brother and most regular and please look after me.

I have at Anna’s beautiful smiling face and speak mandarins to her, you are so beautiful, she thanks me for seeing her so early.

I was butt naked at the time for Candy’s massage, but have to get up with lil sleepy Al swinging freely down there as I have to have a drink of water and get my wallet out: I asked Anna, $50 for half hour massage fees, plus $70 tip for nude HJ plus Spanish ok ma ?

七十塊脫衣打飛機加胸推可以 ?行 !

After I handed over the $120, I sit on the side of the table to watch Anna got naked !

WOW………..

Sorry , got to go, to be continued…