As soon as Tiny opened the door and said "hi", I was in lust!!

Tiny looked absolutely gorgeous in her little black dress and high heels; her long hair bouncing on her shoulders and tits.

There is always something about a girl that just hooks you in; with Tiny it was her lips - she has the most beautiful lips, so full and kissable. The gentleman in me wanted to kiss them, but the beast in me wanted them wrapped around my cock!

But the lips were just the entree to this lavish banquet; the sensitive tits, the squeezeable arse, the perfect skin, the creamy thighs, the tight wet pussy - all delicious!.

Tiny was a bit nervous and not sure what to do at first because it was her first day ever as a WL.

I sould backtrack a bit at this stage and fill you all in on the Tiny story for those who don't know it.

To cut a long story short a punter on this forum, freelancer, introduced us all to a girl he met who was very sexy but not really confident she was hot enough, but wanted to be a WL. MOC came to the rescue and signed her up and today was her first day (check out the thread for the full story).

Anyway the gentleman in me prevailed temporalily and we tongue kissed for a while and I fondled Tiny's tits and arse - she has such a sexy body! I know some of you like girls who are just skin and bones and if thats what you like then fair enough - Tiny is not built like that. And thank the fucking Creator for that ! Tiny has got the sexiest hips, and arse and thighs - right up there with the best I have ever seen! Rubbing my throbbing cock against her hot body was as close to heaven as you can get without dying!

Tiny was really keen to please and asked me what I wanted her to do for me - I love this girl's attitude; she is a natural born subvmissive. I got her to get get down her knees and suck me off.

She kept looking up at me with those sexy eyes and saying things like "Am I doing it right" "Am I pleasing you" I love this girls attitude !

Her bbbj was awesome - too awesome in fact - so I had to pull her off my cock and layed her on the bed and went about exploring every centimetre of her sexy body.

She loved having her nipples squeezed and once I started licking her freshly waxed pussy she got totally out of control horny and wet and shivvering wildly!

I really couldn't put off fucking Tiny any longer. The first sensation of feeling my cock squeezing it's way inside Tiny's tight pussy is one of those sensations I will carry with me to my grave - she felt so good!

We fucked cowgirl, missionary, doggie and sideways, and few positions in between and all of them were fucking awesome!. Tiny is just such a sexy girl. Everything I did with her just felt so amazing - like I was doing it for the first time time ever. She is just an amazing sexy girl!

I don't really know what more to say. I just want to get on the phone and book her again.

I just want to feel her, smell her, taste her, fuck her again and again !

I am a seasoned punter and usually immune from the charms of a sexy young girl, but Tiny is different; she is a special girl. I really don't know how to explain it. Just book her, spend some time with her, explore her, experience her body and mind. You will treasure the time you spend with her for ever - I know I will. She is a very special girl !