So this is part 2 of the punting bender I had on Wednesday. Straight after seeing Susan privately at Campsie (here is the AR) I decided to go to N5M as it was so close.

After being energised by the snacks Susan provided me I left and hopped onto the train to N5M. Got there with no booking as I wanted to try my luck with a walk in.

The receptionist girl greeted me and my god was she pretty. I'm so sad she doesn't work as a WL cause I would book her in a second.

Anyways several girls introduced themselves. I ended up picking Thai Patty and was just about to pay when C Jay popped over before the curtain for a intro. My god Jay looks so similar to Susan. I thought she teleported to N5M just to pretend to be Jay. As I already saw Susan I decided to stick with my choice of Patty and paid the damage.

I was then taken to a room where the receptionist then gave me some towels so that I could take a shower. As I was stripping Patty came in and my god she was sexy. Those tits are ginormous. Her hair looked super classy, with some curls and slightly dyed. Her face quite pretty and just had that fuck me face that just got me hard so quickly. Got a few tattoos and fully shaved downstairs. Don't think she spoke much English as we quickly showered and washed up and onto the bed. She began to do her cat bath as she slowly made her way down to my groin for a super sensual BBBJ. Her skills are amazing and there's lots of saliva. She's not afraid to use those gigantic tits as well as she went to town on my cock. Having just come from another punt. I was buggered and just happy to let her do her thing. Eventually she kinda reached for the dom and slowly put the dom on and gave me some more BJ before she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. My god was she tight as I held that round bubble butt and got her to bounce on my cock. This went on for a bit before I switched to doggy and had to pound so fast in order to cum just cause I punted earlier.

She cleaned me up and gave me a nice back massage before we rolled over for another round. As this would of been my 3rd shot I was not going to get over the line by just fucking so I got her to give me a handjob. She smiled slyly and said she gives a good handjob which I was like hot damn. Grabbed some oil and she went to town on my cock with her hands. Lots of edging and good use of fingers and palms. She dribbled some saliva onto my cock also for more wetness. That technique would normally get anyone over the line but it wasn't happening with me. I got her to give me a catbath while I wanked myself to a finish. Just as the cum was coming out of my cock she came over and put her mouth over it to suck it up for a CIM.

It was a great session and I was truly buggered. I would have liked some DFK but hey it was still an amazing session nonetheless.

So ended my punting bender. My dick was drained, wallet empty but mind relaxed and to be honest fucking hungry afterwards. That day I clocked over 140 zone minutes on my fitbit.