So I spent a few days on the coast recently and tried 2 shops. One in Main Beach, the other in Southport.

Main Beach - Was taken care of by the owner. Hot milf wearing a loose jumper and tights. Massage was good, a little bit of chat but nothing over the top. Told me the shop has only be open a short while. Part 2 negotiated nhj, sexy milf body, amazing tits and great hj technique. If I was local I'd be back for her for sure. Didn't catch a name, died reddish hair in a ponytail, nice face, I couldn't stop thinking about her milf body, tried to book in the next day but she was busy when I was free....

Southport - near the intersection with the pub. Walked in, Lady who took me was a slightly chubby milf. Massage was so-so, she was cute/sexy, for some reason her chubby milf body had me horny as fuck. Asked if fs was available, no. Asked if I could COT and that was allowed, she did bodyslide and tittyfuck, then finished me off with hj shooting all over her tit.

Both higher prices than I'm used to in Sydney but service-wise both were good for part 2.

Tried to book private Candy but she was booked out.

Both cost me $150 total for 30 mins (though both ran a little over).