Person's Name : Zoey

Establishment : Cherry Blossom, 5 Alan Street, Fairfield

Date of Visit : 13 July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink 02) 8764 3452

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $120 for 30mins. $180 for 1 hour

Age : Was told 24yo by reception, which could be correct.

Size/shape : about 165cm, natural C cups with a bit of drop to them. size 10 body, shaved pussy with bit of stubble and medium length blonde/golden hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : CBJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : not really

I received a text at 2:30PM from the girl that works reception and was told new girl Zoey working with description " New Zoey 24yo, size 6-8, slim sweet, newbie and friendly". How can i so say to that description?! I replied and made a booking for 6:30PM.

I was 10mins away from the shop and was running late so called and was told by the receptionist that someone had extended and Zoey won't be free until 7:30PM!? like wtf?! I questioned why she didn't call me earlier to tell me this and if I hadn't called and turned up to the shop then I would have been told to wait 1 hr for Zoey even though I made a booking?! Her response was sorry and that they have 2 new young indian girls that I can have a look. At this point I wasn't going to drive back home since I live 30mins away. so I ended up just going to the shop.

Parked my car and walking inside and told reception I'm the 630pm booking for Zoey. Back and forth conversation as to why she screwed up my booking etc. No apology from her end. I asked about the Indian girls and was told they are busy and that only Kitty was available. I told her I'll just wait for Zoey, but i'll take a look at Kitty. Kitty was a nice young thick viet chick, however, I was still set with Zoey. I had to see what she looked like. At this point it was about 6:55PM and after a few moments I hear a customer and a girl come out. The receptionist then tells me Zoey is available now...in my head I was thinking why did that customer finish so early when he was supposed to finish at 7:30pm.

Zoey walks in and says hi and I paid for 30mins.

Into the room and I quickly take a shower and dry myself. Zoey was already naked when I came out of the shower. My first impression of Zoey - definitely early to mid 20s, definitely not slim or a size 6-8. I'd say she is more curvy and a size 10. She was quite cold and reserve at the start until i started speaking Vietnamese and she started to open up and became more chatty. I hop onto the bed and she sits next to me with her legs crossed. After a few moments of conversing she grabs a condom and started sucking me off. Her legs are still crossed at this point and she is still sitting next to me. Blowjob goes for about 3mins max and she applies some lube to her pussy and asked in Vietnameese if I wanted her on top. I said no, I'd like to do standing mish. I enter her slowly and pick up the pace. She is covering her tits with her hands, i try to lick her nipples, but she still covering them. Guessing she doesn't want her tits sucked. I pump away for about 5mins and then asked to change to doggy. She's got a decent size butt, but I do prefer a nice slim booty. I pump away in doggy for a few minutes and blow in the bag. I shower and leave.

I didn't really vibe with Zoey and I felt the whole sex experience was star-fishy. I guess also the mix up with my booking and the false description of Zoey given by reception change my mood a bit. Zoey does seem a bit inexperience and maybe in due time she may get better.

WIR? Yes. I will return to the shop (if they don't screw up my bookings again), however, I won't be seeing Zoey again. Next time I might give Kitty a crack, even though I don't usually pick curvy girls. Kitty will be an exception.