Been out of game for a while.
Decided to go down to Asian star to try some new pussies.
Met with the gorgeous and enchanted Angelina.

Short girl but with a handful of D cups, best of all natural breasts….

I was taken to the room down the hall way. Once in the room, my attention was turned to Angelina with her cuddling me from the back and helping me undress. Negotiated the specials and paid the money.

I jumped into the shower and came out with my big cock in her mouth. She looked up with her pretty big eyes, PSE chill down my back! You have to experience to see what I was talking about.

After some more fun, we got onto bed. A bit chitchat and our hands started exploring each other’s bodies. soon my hands felt the wetness from her pussy. I know it is time for a bit of real actions.

I asked her to put on the condom and to jump on top of me. I get a good handful feel of these two peach-like tits and seeing her riding me hard. We then moved to mission and I felt the muscle movement inside her pussy while she wraps her leg around mine.....In the end I blew a big load during doggy with my hands around her waist, very magnificent view and the most awesome feel. We were both sweating and satisfied, had some nice talk and finished with a nice massage. All in all, left as a happy champ who just picked up a hidden gem.

Face: 9 in my eyes
Body: peach-like C Cup - 9
Sex: 10
Chinese, can speak some english
Will I return?> Absolutely

By the way, the photo on website is fake. She looks way hotter than the photo.