Quote Originally Posted by pocket rocket View Post
1) Selena (boss / mamasan at Motion Life, Neutral Bay and 276 Thornleigh) in line with Motion Life being my current go to shop. Amazing tits, totally fuckable body
2) Sara at Summerville drives me crazy - has pussy slide, catbath all over, and she loves to do FIA on me, done DATY twice .... but she's never BJ'd me or let me fuck her (yet)
3) The legendary Malaysian Canny - done BBBJ, DATY, Rimming on her, Cockslide all over her, Pussyslide all over me, COT, Cum On Neck, Cum on Ass .... but never fucked her yet ....
4) Canny's Malaysian friend Pen (Summerville) aka Ester (at 227 I think ?) .. same deal, almost everything but fucking.
5) Not really an ML, but Jenny, ex=receptionist at 88A Artarmon, now at Lalabells, I think. I had a booking 1 day, and the girl was not ready, so Jenny came in for the first 15 minutes, ... she went straight to massaging my ass, then kissed my ass, spanked me and bit my ass cheeks ... had me up off the table 5 mins later, she kneeled down and started licking my balls .... when the door opened and my booking walked in .... damn .... all this in 15 hot minutes, and Jenny was fully clothed all the time ... so since then I have had a yearning to go all the way ... but the opportunity never arose ...
Canny and Pen can offer part 3