Name : Lucie
Place : No. 5 Marrickville
Rates : 45 min $260
Looks: 9/10 I believe the first picture on the website is her
Body : Tall, B-C size boobs, nice body, nice ass
Ethnicity : French
Services Offered : BBBJ, DATY, 69, Shower Together

To start, I think there has been a debate about whether she is the same person as FR Celia at Ginza. So I believe she's not. I've never seen Celia, but I'm certain I've seen both of their names on a roster on the same day. Of course, I could be wrong, and if anyone can confirm that they are the same person, please let us know.

Anyways, it's no secrete that I like to try out the white girls at these Asian shops. She is not particularly easy to book, given that she only works 1-2 days a week and she's quite popular. So back in June, I jumped on the chance of booking her. The booking process is always easy here. I used wechat and the receptionist always gives me a response promptly.

On the day of the session, I was given a room right away without having to wait in the waiting area. After about 5 mins, in comes Lucie. She is tall and leggy, very nice body, great boobs and ass. But most strikingly, she is gorgeous. Of course, we all have our own taste so you might not agree, which is okay. After we exchanged some pleasantries, we moved on to the shower together. During our conversation, I found that she's very easy to talk to and actually happy to work. And god that French accent is so sexy. She did help clean me up, unlike some of the western girls that doesn't do shit.

After the quick shower, we moved on to the bed. She doesn't offer any kissing, so please beware of that if you like DFK. However, other things are offered like licking boobs and such. BBBJ was also very nice. Definitely has some deep throat actions and she would also use her saliva, a lot of saliva. Very PSE here. Then onto CG and some doggie. Both are my favorite way to fuck and she doesn't disappoint. Surprisingly, we finished in a way that was not offered on the website, nor did she talked about it before hand. It kinda just happened. I saw her twice and both times we finished like that. So I'm not sure if it's something that she does, but just not written or she's just in her flow. Since it is not advertised and to respect her, I will not clarify exactly what it is.

Afterwards, we showered again and chatted some more. Overall, she's a very nice girl and very happy to be in Sydney. This is actually quite important because some WL absolutely hates it here and just want to get by.

Worth the time: FOR SURE! Can't wait to book again! Guys, although she doesn't do a full on diamond service, but she's still worth a visit. Always remember YMMV, but please treat her well.

Cheers.