It was only by luck through another post that I found Natalie at Apple Massage (ex St Marys). I made a booking turned up and Natalie remembered me and gave me a passionate embrace. We moved to the massage room which by my standards was massive. We continued to embrace and pet each other for 5 or so minutes as old friends do.?Natalie volunteered she had been overseas for a period in Ho Chi Minh City. Later on recounted her acrimonious separation from St Mary’s.
To the SESSION. It was powerful and delivered with GFE passion - BBBJ, DATY, MISH MASH MESH AND MOSH, doggy, cowgirl, generous FS, DFK and more. Natalie delivers a beautiful BBBJ. I turned not sure how I would perform or perform at all knowing that on Monday I had already delivered a load. I had turned up to see Natalie as I felt a strong sexual urge just to see her again. I booked an hour and was delivered once again only this time by a CIM. She declared I was “sweet “. As we cleaned up Natalie continued talking and told me she was born in Iceland and was 25% French through her mum.? Although some of the communication was patchy I felt a sense of regret that I had not allocated more time to Natalie.
On the way out I met FREYA - and I was taken by her come to bed and fuck me presence. I hope she can deliver a Dragon Tendon massage that I have been considering for over 3/4 months. For me a 10/10 on all measures - all yours guys.